Wednesday, March 6, 2013

Next9 Baby Sling: On Wearing My Baby

As first-time parents, my husband and I aren't really aware of all the essentials in taking care of the baby, particularly the "gadgets" in doing so. 

Thank god for pieces of advice and, well, technology. Now, there's no hassle in going to the grocery store or bayan even with our little one. We get some help from my Next9 Baby Ring Sling:) 

A sling-user for almost three months now, I could testify that baby slings are not only an accessory but a "stylish" necessity. Thus far, my sling doesn't fail in giving me (and my baby) convenience and comfort, especially at times I needed them most! 
Yours truly using my Polka Next9 Baby Sling.
Kevin was 2-mos.old :)
It was my husband who got me my sling, at an affordable price, when he attended an expo event. It was, however, my OB's suggestion for me to use one. And because we thought such item could aid me in taking care of my baby as I do other errands, we took her advice. ☺ Yet again, thankfully we did!
With ease, my husband and I were able to go to Church
this day with the help of my sling :)
Baby slings come in various brands, designs, styles, and ways to wear—which provide both moms and dads (yes, fathers can also use slings) a wide-array of options to choose from. 

Versatility, convenience, superior quality, maximum security, and "healthy way to foster a happy-parent-child relationship" are what these baby slings could offer. Gone are the days when moms couldn't do household chores while putting the baby to sleep. With baby slings, moms are more efficient and capable of multitasking. 

Note, however, that the style on wearing the baby depends on how old or big he/she already is. Also, moms must not overlook the safety precautions ;) It's always best to check whether the sling is threaded properly that when moms put the baby on, he/she won't fall! 
Our Kevin, comfy and cozy in his sling :)
You can view the Maya Wrap Baby Sling Instructional Videos on how to properly use a baby sling!

So far, baby slings are becoming more popular, joining the family of the "legendary" baby carriers. Dozens of style and design are available to choose from.

Yes. They're stylish, chic. But, what makes these baby slings appealing is their capacity to give moms the power to wear their babies, rule the home, and go places all at the same time!
-30-









No comments:

Post a Comment