Thursday, February 28, 2013

Sun. Sand. Summer.

Since today is the last day of February...and March signals the beginning of summer, most people would go and talk about...(yes, the overrated...) BEACH! Allow me to jump on the bandwagon! :)

Sun. Sand. Summer. 

I'm not really a beach-person. I don't surf. I don't dive. I haven't even tried jest-skiing or riding the banana boat. But, I'd loved to! :) 

Though not really a beach-buff, I try to enjoy myself (by non-stop swimming and playing along the shore) every time I get a chance to visit the beach. I don't have the luxury to do it as often as I'd please so I definitely try to seize the moment.

I could still remember the very last time I had fun under the sun two years ago... 

Sun. Sand. Summer.

Together with my mom, little brother, niece, and the rest of GAIS family, I danced along the graceful movements of waves, and enjoyed the classical grandeur of nature as we visited Real Quezon. I totally had fun since it was not yet a commercialized site. There were no buildings; thus, one could only see the virgin beauty of the island—one that's untouched and unsoiled. 
Calm and steady. Listen closely as the sea tells its wonderful story!
(Shot taken from my Canon digi cam)
We stayed there only for a night, but we certainly did enjoy! 
Have I mentioned that we only slept in a house owned by a local? Yes, we did! Because there weren't fancy hotels or motels nearby. It was like an immersion thing. ;) And the food? It was swell! Seafood overload! (One thing I like most in going out of town, beaches in particular! Haha!)
Waves. Pretending I know how to surf! Haha
Sun. Sand. Summer.

It has been two years.

After that adventure, I haven't had one yet. But if given a chance, I'd totally love to go on a trip! Of course, I'll tag along my Kevin and let him enjoy a wonderful adventure!

Maybe this summer?☺ 
A vacation like no other. Sun. Sand. Summer! Ultimate relaxation! 
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment