Monday, January 28, 2013

Chocolates on Fire!

Who doesn't love chocolates?

Either with roasted nuts, almonds, fruits, or marshmallow...they're truly adorable. Either milk, white, or dark... they're definitely delectable. Either in spring, summer, autumn, or winter, they're surprisingly enjoyable! 

Chocolates are no doubt one of the all-time favorite sweet treats by many! (if not all)

I guess all of you would agree with me if I say that chocolate is one thing in this material world that we're so grateful for its existence. Yes? YES!

But, what more if this enchanting sweet concoction is partnered with yet another mouthwatering treat? Say, strawberries! Well, in my case, I'm not a fan of strawberries though I've tried them before. I know, however, few people who go gaga over such fruit, especially if they are dipped in heavenly chocolate!

I'd like to share with you guys that last January 21, I found a diner that has a burning passion towards chocolates and gives justice to its whimsical existence...the Chocolate Fire!

Chocolate Fire (CF) is a chocolate café that offers lip smacking selection of fresh and truly healthy savoury dishes, with an extensive drink list, including their own bar wines, champagnes and cocktails.

While there are various cafés or bistros offering sweet delicacies in the country, CF is absolutely inimitable and ahead in points compared to others as it offers “a world of pure creativity”.

“To be forever creative,” that’s what CF believes to keep up with the times.

A cogent proof to this statement is their own delivery of confections that goes beyond their customer's satisfaction.

Last January 21, in celebration of our (Boya and I) 6 months of being husband and wife, I ordered from CF something that I could surprise my husband with :) 

Here are the specifics:
  • 3 x large milk dipped strawberries
  • 3 x large dark dipped strawberries
  • 1 of the below characters on each dipped strawberry (alternating milk & dark): "I ♥ U F 2 1"
  • packaged in white box
  • with dark blue and light blue satin ribbon & bow 
And I asked them to have it delivered to my husband's office in Pasong Tamo Ext.

The order process went okay though I only ordered through their FB page. Ms. Jeannie was very friendly and polite. She was the one who processed my order. While Ms. Koby Parcell-Cruz, CF's chocolate consultant and one of the owners, was the one who confirmed and finalized it. Ms. Koby was even nice to accommodate my request to take a picture of my order prior to delivering it to my hubby's office. So, here it is. ♥





The strawberries I ordered from CF, complete with message of love and package of sweetness.
Thanks Ms. Koby again for this photo! :)
This order just cost me PhP 680 including the delivery price. 


Definitely worth every cent. My husband loved every bite! :)


Trends…inevitably vary. Thus, for Chocolate Fire, forever coming up with new things and designs isindispensable. 


For inquiries call 632-840-0808. For reservations, please text 0928-2826527 E: info@chocolatefire.com


You may also like their FB page https://www.facebook.com/ChocolateFireLive or follow them on twitter   . Do visit their Web site as well at http://chocolatefire.com/ 


I'll take a break now and munch on some chocolates. Hahaha. Happy eating chocolates! ♥

-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment