Tuesday, January 29, 2013

What's Eating Me?

I have no idea, honestly.

Maybe it's the weather. Or...maybe just the old, rusty, vintage "boredom". Ohh...I don't know. I'm not used to having a monotonous kind of life. :(


http://www.gettyimages.ie/detail/photo/girl-staring-outside-
while-sitting-in-window-royalty-free-image/114479169
I need to do something else apart from taking care of my baby! Don't get me wrong, I love spending time with my little one. (I know every mother does!) I enjoy cuddling him and playing with him. Seeing the same room eveeeeerrrrryyyyy single day, however, is not something I take pleasure from! Apparently, being just a plain housewife isn't my thing! 

As of now, I don't get to enjoy the weather outside, or go shopping, or treat myself to a spa or eat out in a buffet-style restaurant. I have responsibilities as a mother, I know. But, am I not entitled to a one-day leave, at the least? >.<

My apologies if all you can read are rants and complaints. :( Just bear with me for this is what I feel right now. A young mom like me needs to have some reliever too, you know. But...as if I have a choice. What I need to do now is accept the fact that "I" is already replaced by "baby", "him", and "his".  

Oh well. Here's a learning curve that each mom should transcend. The baby is the top priority right now. Not yourself or your husband.

Must. Reflect. Now.
-30-

No comments:

Post a Comment