Wednesday, January 30, 2013

For my baby...

R - ivers may dry up and blooms may wither; 
     but, my love for this cute, 'lil angel will last forever.
A - beautiful blessing sent from above,
     that has changed the way I live and love!
J - ust as how the blooms sprinkle joy,
     my everyday is enlivened with much fervor!
O - ver high mountains and under deep seas,
     "I" is ready to face anything for him...conquering all fears!
N - ever have I thought I'd be blessed with a remarkable shift,
     asking self "What did I do to deserve such gift?"

K - eeping me awake through day and night,
     wearing out all my energy...oh, but I don't mind.
E - ach coos and smiles are suffice,
     to bring back lost energies and again roll the dice!
V - ictorious is what I truly feel,
     because of this angel that no one could steal!
I - lluminating my life that's once was dull,
    making it exciting and filled with delight!
N - othing comes close to this happy feeling,
    that is overwhelming and, definitely, fulfilling!
The reason of my existence! <3

No comments:

Post a Comment